Maxsys Financial is a local Dallas resource for your finance and accounting career. We can assist whether you are actively seeking new consulting engagements and employment opportunities, or just passively keeping your eyes on the job market.
Consulting and Interim Opportunities
Financial and accounting consulting is a career path that makes sense for many professionals at various stages in their careers. Consulting has become a conscious and rewarding career choice for many financial professionals whether they intend to pursue as a full-time career, need more flexible work-schedules, or find themselves in between jobs.
As a lifestyle, financial and accounting consulting can provide qualified professionals with a number of personal and career benefits:
- Variety– Consulting can provide you with the opportunity to see a wide array of industries, systems, and best practices compressed over a shorter time frame. In addition, you may also work with variety of people to accomplish client projects. Rarely will one engagement mirror another.
- Intellectual Growth – Consulting gives you the opportunity to learn, grow, and add skills to your arsenal that will last throughout your career. Keeping your skills from stagnating should be a primary goal for you in your career and consulting is a great way to keep pace with a fast-moving work world.
- Flexibility – Maxsys Financial Consultants have the option to select only those engagements that intersect with their own personal and professional criteria, which of course may change over time. We work closely with each Consultant to ensure we identify projects that are both a good fit technically and fit within their personal time commitment and location parameters.
- Compensation – Consultants are compensated bi-weekly for the total hours they work and after 90 days are also eligible for a Supplemental Insurance Plan as part of their overall package. In addition, Maxsys Financial also offers other enrichment opportunities from referrals to our firm of either candidates or new business opportunities.
- We find the Work – Partnering with a consulting firm allows you to focus on doing great work for your client while we focus on lining up new and interesting projects for the future. Well before your current assignment concludes we are working hard to keep our slate of potential projects for you active.
We are also a great resource for those individuals seeking only direct placement into an employer. In fact, establishing a close relationship with a quality recruiter in your area of expertise is one of the best career moves you can ever make.
We take the following approach with all direct-placement candidates:
- One of our Recruiters will sit down with you to discuss your career goals and parameters including type of position, location, salary desired, timing, and many other factors which may dictate the right opportunities for you.
- We keep your resume and information confidentially on file and never release your information to any client without your prior approval. We know it’s important that your search be conducted discreetly, and strategically to avoid a “scattershot” approach.
- Our Recruiters spend most of their day speaking with clients and are always seeking positions that align with our candidates’ career paths. Should an opportunity present itself that matches up with your requirements we will reach out to you confidentially to discuss. At that point it’s up to you whether we proceed or not.
- Should a client want to schedule an interview, we handle all the arrangements and spend time with you in preparation for this all-important meeting. Your Recruiter can be a huge help in providing detailed information about the role, company culture, and interview tips to help you and the client make the most of the time spent together.
- If the process evolves into an offer of employment, your Recruiter will be a great resource to both you and the client with regards to the appropriate salary and overall compensation package. He or she will also stay in close contact through your resignation process and transition to your new employer.
Let’s sit down and discuss how Maxsys Financial can help you reach your career goals…