Senior Tax Analyst (435)
Maxsys Financial Solutions is excited to announce an immediate and full-time Tax Analyst in Richardson (local candidates only)! Our client is one of the nation’s fastest growing companies in North America for their industry and looking to bring on a Senior Tax Analyst who will be responsible for the compliance of state/local sales, use tax regulations as well as property tax functions. You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely filing of sales and use tax returns and associated remittance of taxes that are due. Must possess excellent communication skills as you will get to work closely with Tax Consultants providing accurate listings of assets, inventories and locations to be used to file personal property tax renditions.
- Responsible for compliance of state/local sales, use tax regulations as well as property tax functions
- Responsible for the preparation of sales & use tax returns for multiple state and local jurisdictions
- Review and analyze transactions related to tax issues; research product taxability and prepare documentation
- Work closely with Director of Tax in implementing best practices and processes
- Reconcile sales and property tax general ledger accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience with sales & use and property taxes
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communication skills and a self-starter
This is an opportunity that will allow for long term growth within the company!
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Victor@maxsysfinancial.com. Maxsys Financial Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
|Job Category||Tax Analyst|