Accounting Manager (434)
Maxsys Financial Solutions is excited to announce a full-time Accounting Manager with a privately held company in Dallas, TX that is recognized as an international front runner in the engineering/architectural space. Our client is an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within their industry and globally recognized for their state-of-art projects. They are looking for an Accounting Manager to provide financial support to the Corporate Accounting group and responsible for the General Ledger team which oversees financial reporting, month end close, income statement/ balance sheet analysis and percent complete calculations. Strong technical accounting skills are a must-have along with a solid understanding of US GAAP principles. Communication skills are extremely important as this role will be working closely with Finance leadership, PMs and Billing Leads when reviewing revenue and project profits.
- Accounting, Financial reporting, Revenue recognition, month end close, G/L, audit, Vision Deltek, US GAAP
- Oversee corporate financial reporting, month end closing, income statement and balance sheet analysis
- Review and prepare reconciliations and perform detailed analytics
- Assist with intercompany eliminations, consolidations and f/x gain (loss)
- Reconcile, analyze and review general ledger accounts in preparation for month end close
- Prepare journal entries and reviews accounting classifications
- Prepare management reports and other ad-hoc reports
- Work with external auditors (when needed)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA candidate is preferred
- Big 4 or other public accounting firm experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Vision Deltek
- 5+ years’ experience consisting of audit of a service company or revenue recognition in a service company
- 3+ years’ experience in a Management role (with direct reports)
- Must possess strong analytical and communication skills
- Must be extremely comfortable interacting with high level executives as well as other team members
Our client is highly respected within their industry and recognized for their great work environment and entrepreneurial mindset! They love to hire passionate and driven individuals that want to make a difference in his/her work. They are located in Dallas in a beautiful office building.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Victor@maxsysfinancial.com. Maxsys Financial Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
|Job Category||Accounting Manager|