Accounts Payable Specialist (432)
Maxsys Financial Solutions is currently searching for a mid-level Accounts Payable Specialist to join a global company in Dallas, TX! Our client is well recognized for their dynamic work environment and professional services within the web services space for security software. Due to growth, they need to hire a full-time A/P Specialist responsible for all accounting tasks related to processing Accounts Payable transactions. As their A/P Specialist, you will be working in NetSuite and providing proper support documentation for A/P which includes invoices, expense reports and payment information. You will also work closely with multiple internal departments ensuring timely and accurate recoding of business transactions and reconciliation of accounts. This is a great time to join a dynamic company that invests in their people with competitive salaries and excellent benefits!
- Accounts Payable, T&E, 1099, NetSuite, GAAP
- Receive and verify invoices and expense reports; ensure that all expense reports and invoices are processed with approvals and are compliant with T&E policy
- Code all invoices according to company procedures for the accuracy of data
- Review invoices and statements so that all invoices are paid in a timely manner; communication with vendors on missing documentation or discrepancies
- Generate payments to assign entities on a weekly basis; ensure all approvals are met
- Work closely with A/P Manager regarding audit requests from internal/external parties
- Assist with month-end close; ensure all month end close items are completed according to the A/P close schedule
- Work closely with members from Finance regarding financial information that may be needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role
- 1+ year experience with Accounting applications such as NetSuite
- Excellent attitude; must have a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Victor@maxsysfinancial.com. Maxsys Financial Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
|Job Category||Accounts Payable|