Billing Specialist (446)
Maxsys Financial Solutions is currently hiring a Billing Specialist for an immediate and full-time opportunity in Plano, TX with a leader in the business law space. They are looking for a Billing Specialist who has several years’ experience working in a business law firm practice in managing and executing attorney billing. This Billing Specialist will also be responsible for other accounting and bookkeeping duties. Communication and personality are just as important as one’s technical skills for this role as you will be maintaining contact with attorneys, clients, staff members and vendors.
- Execute complex bills in a timely manner (split-party billing, electronic bills, etc.); must be able to handle a high volume of bills each month
- Review and edit pre-bills in response to attorney requests
- Review and verify accuracy of billing and supporting documentation, when required
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding billing issues and problems
- Create billing schedules and various other billing analysis
- Create and distribute various monthly reports
- Apply retainer funds as directed by attorney
- Adhere to firm billing policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years’ experience in a Billing capacity within a law firm environment
- Previous experience with accounting and payables software programs
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
- Must be extremely proficient with MS Office Suite
- Will ensure strict confidentiality at all times
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Victor@maxsysfinancial.com. Maxsys Financial Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
|Job Category||Billing Specialist|