Corporate Controller (433)
Maxsys Financial Solutions has partnered with a company recognized for their innovation and long-term vision in the search of a full-time Corporate Controller for one of their offices northeast of Allen, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company. As the Corporate Controller, you will be providing leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of both short and long-term strategic financial objectives. This role will allow one to provide direct insight into current and future accounting/financial activities to safeguard, control and account for company assets and securities.
Our client offers excellent benefits with 2 weeks of PTO and 2 weeks of Sick time; they also provide free lunches and offer a great work-life-balance with a 401K match that is 100% vested after 1 year.
- Oversee the company’s overall financial plans, policies and accounting practices while ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting
- Responsible for all accounting, treasury, budgeting, audit and tax activities for optimal performance
- Manage investments for the company and implement strategic accounting practices
- Make recommendations to strategically enhance tribal finance performance and business opportunities
- Create and establish a financial reporting system with controls and standards to safeguard company assets
- Oversee the preparation of budgets, financial forecasts, reports, analysis and statements of the tribe’s accounting and financial operations
- Develop statistical data and key metrics, identify and monitor financial trends
- Maintain a line of credit and direct receipt, disbursement of cash and capital assets
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or Accounting
- 10+ years’ experience with budgeting, financial forecasting, analysis, audit & tax
- 5+ years’ experience managing financial products including cash equities & capital assets
- 5+ years’ experience with implementing accounting/finance policies & procedures
- 3 + years’ experience in a government environment
- Prior experience in an enterprise environment is preferred
- Must possess strong communication and client-facing skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Victor@maxsysfinancial.com. Maxsys Financial Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
|Job Category||Corporate Controller|