Financial Reporting Manager (419)
Maxsys Financial Solutions is excited to announce a full-time Senior Financial Reporting Manager with a leading American brand in the real estate and hospitality space. Our Dallas-based client is well recognized for their products and services and strives to maintain a family atmosphere that promotes tenure and loyalty through their commitment to long-term career development. They are looking for a driven and motivated Financial Reporting Manager to add to their growing team, someone with a solid background in Financial Reporting, SEC and external reporting initiatives. Because this position requires a significant amount of interaction with multiple departments, executives and external auditors, communication is extremely important.
The position is offering a competitive salary, healthcare benefits & 401k matching program.
- Financial Reporting, SEC filings (10-Q/10-K), SOX Compliance, GAAP, JD Edwards software, XBRL, Hyperion Enterprise software, Microsoft Office stack
- Draft and review all SEC filings (10-Q and 10-K, Annual Report and other external financial reports)
- Participate and assist with technical accounting research which includes the preparation of white papers
- Assist in the preparation and review of consolidated cash flow statements
- Participate in the completion of GAAP and SEC disclosure checklists
- Review XBRL detail tagging of SEC filings
- Ensure that all SOX compliance initiatives are being met
- Work closely with external auditors on quarterly reviews and year-end audit processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master’s Degree in Accounting is preferred
- CPA is required
- 8+ years’ experience with both public & private accounting firms with SEC responsibilities
- Prior experience with JD Edwards general ledger applications
- 1-2 years’ experience in the real estate industry
If interested, please email resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com
Sponsorship is not provided; must be able to clear Drug/Background check.
|Job Category||Financial Reporting, Financial Reporting Manager|