Internal Auditor (425)
Maxsys Financial Solutions is seeking several Internal Auditors (junior, mid-level & senior) for full-time positions in Las Colinas. Our award winning client is well known within the finance/mortgage space and looking for driven Internal Auditors who will be responsible for the implementation of the internal audit programs for our client as well as maintain and strengthen the internal control environment for their Servicing and Originations Department. Must be results driven and able to influence process change and improvements across all functional areas within the business. Our client provides a competitive salary, 401K match, excellent healthcare benefits and flexcare spending!
- Internal audit, Risk management, accounting practices, CPA, CISA, CIA, Big 4, Mortgage
- Provide independent reviews and evaluations of the company’s operations, information systems and major business processes
- Execute audits based on planning; be able to escalate any deviations to the AVP
- Perform corporate, operational and regulatory audits of functional areas and report significant issues related to processes and controls
- Perform an annual risk assessment of the business and provide continuous monitoring of the plan based on risk analysis
- Implement and execute an internal audit plan by proactively managing competing priorities
- Coordinate with external auditors when needed on special requests and regulatory exams
- Act as a SME within the Mortgage Banking business; understand the various regulatory, investor, federal and state requirements
- Be able to adapt to the competing needs of the audit in meeting the deadlines
- Ensure that audit schedules are followed and completed within prescribed time frame; recommend audit scope changes based on testing results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA, CIA or CISA
- Must have Big 4 accounting experience
- 3+ years’ Mortgage experience
- 4-6+ years’ experience in internal audit (a focus within the mortgage industry is preferred)
- Must have strong attention to detail, analytical/problem solving skills as well as excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Victor@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Financial Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
|Job Category||Junior Internal Auditor, Mid-level Internal Auditor, Senior Internal Auditor|