Senior Accounting Consulting and Transformation Senior Financial Analyst (423)
Maxsys Financial Solutions is seeking a Senior Accounting Consulting and Transformation Financial Analyst for a full-time opportunity in Plano with a global leader in their space. This Senior Accounting Consulting and Transformation (ACT) Financial Analyst will be joining a team that supports their Accounting & Tax teams in managing department projects, designing, developing & implementing efficient and effective solutions. This role will also support fundamental accounting and tax processes and systems being used, all while enhancing the ACT team’s understanding of their clients.
Our client has an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and looking for a passionate ACT Financial Analyst that shares that same mind-set. They offer a competitive salary, excellent healthcare benefits, gym membership and a 401k with match.
Top Skill Requirements:
- Accounting Consulting and Transformation (ACT) Financial Analysis, Change Management Practitioner, Project Management, Kaizan, Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborate with Accounting & Tax Departments; execute projects within those teams while addressing important/critical issues
- Identify potential opportunities for improvement within Accounting, Tax and Finance
- Collaborate with others in developing prototype solutions that can be placed into production and owned and operated by the business
- Provide support/staffing for the Accounting & Tax teams at any given time
- Participate in leveraging the company’s business practices to develop robust and scalable defined solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA candidate required
- 5+ years’ experience in a hands-on ACT Financial Analyst role
- Prior experience in a Project Management environment is required; PMP preferred
- Experience with Change Management and Kaizen is preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience working for a public accounting firm is required
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication and time management skills
- Must be able to coordinate critical time-driven activities
Sponsorship is not provided; must be able to accept a full-time position without sponsorship requirements.
|Job Category||Accounting Systems Analyst, Financial Analyst|