Senior Tax Manager (379)
Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce a full-time Tax Manager opportunity with a privately held investment company in Dallas. Our globally recognized client is an extremely innovative company that’s looking to hire a Tax Manager for a highly visible role. This position will be responsible for all areas of Tax (Domestic & International): Financial Reporting, Compliance, Tax consulting, Returns, Depreciation as well as maintaining and developing internal/external relationships, etc.
This is a team-focused culture with low employee turnover and a fun work environment! They love to hire folks that have a deep desire for personal achievement and those that want long-term career growth! The position pays between $130K-$140K, depending on experience.
Our client is highly respected within their industry and recognized for their great work environment and entrepreneurial mindset! They love to hire passionate and driven individuals that want to make a difference in his/her work. Our client is a business casual environment and cater breakfast and lunches each day.
- Tax returns (Domestic & International), Compliance, Financial Reporting, Tax consulting, CPA, ProSystem fx Tax software
- Responsible for multiple areas within the Tax team; this includes policy and procedure documentation, data analysis and working with towards enhancing the company’s tax systems
- Work closely with multiple teams in regards to Accounting and Financial Reporting; obtain data for tax return preparations
- Prepare federal and state tax returns and estimated tax payments for Directors
- Prepare both Domestic and International tax returns for funds and management companies (US Sales and Use Tax and International Tax)
- Work closely with other Tax team members on international tax consulting role (must have a solid understanding of dividend, interest and capital gains tax rules and rates in the different international jurisdictions)
- Manage Forms 1099 and 1042 reporting for funds
- Process tax depreciation for all management companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA is required
- 7+ years’ experience in a senior Tax role
- Must possess strong analytical and communication skills
- Must be extremely comfortable interacting with high level executives as well as other team members
If interested, please email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com
Sponsorship is not provided; must be able to pass Drug/Background check.
|Job Category||Tax Manager|