Senior Tax Manager (436)
Maxsys Financial Solutions has partnered with a global leader in search of a full-time Senior Tax Manager role in North Dallas. The Senior Tax Manager must be CPA certified and come from Big 4 with international experience. You will be responsible for managing all U.S. income tax compliance responsibilities which will includes federal, state and local returns for all entities. You will also ensure that all reporting and filing obligations are satisfied accurately and timely.
Our client has an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and promotes ‘work-life-balance’ for their employees. They are offering an extremely competitive salary for this position along with great healthcare benefits and 401k.
- Manage income tax provisions and preparations of supporting schedules each quarter, when needed & assist in the preparation of tax disclosures for 10Q and 10K
- Compile data based on tax studies and analysis of laws and legislation as it relates to company matters
- Oversee the preparation and compliance for international Income tax returns; manage the relationships with the firms preparing those returns
- Work closely with several teams in determining any changes from prior years’ calculations resulting from audits
- Assist with income tax audits, when needed
- Responsible for cash tax reporting and assisting with cash tax forecasts
- Responsible for foreign, federal, state and local estimated tax payment calculations; ensure payments are made in a timely manner
- Advise Treasury management on the amount of payments each month
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant is required
- 10+ years’ experience with federal and state income tax
- Strong background in international taxes and related compliance processes
- Proven track record of working closely with various groups within a corporate structure including treasury, finance and accounting
- 4+ years’ experience with consolidated corporations, ASC 740, FIN 18, accounting methods and Fixed Assets
- 2+ years’ experience with OneSource Income Tax and OneSource Tax Provision
- Experience at a national public accounting firm preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to work seamlessly as part of a team or independently
- Experience in retail industry preferred but not required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Victor@maxsysfinancial.com. Maxsys Financial Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
|Job Category||Tax Manager|