Staff Accountant (377)
Maxsys Financial Solutions is excited to announce a full-time Staff Accountant opportunity with a privately held investment company in Dallas. Our globally recognized client is an extremely innovative company that’s looking to hire a Staff Accountant responsible for accounting, reporting and analysis of activity related to their investors (domestic & internationally). This position will monitor the firm’s investor base, performance and fees as well as work closely with the Controller and CFO. Position pays between $65K – $70K, depending on experience.
This is a team-focused culture with low employee turnover and a fun work environment! They love to hire folks that have a deep desire for personal achievement and those that want long-term career growth!
- Accounting, Regulatory Reporting, Audit, Financial Statements, Analysis, CPA or CPA candidate, Big 4 is preferred
- Responsible for accounting, reporting and analysis of all activity related to their investors
- Responsible for cash control functions related to investor contributions and withdrawals (reconcile bank accounts and prepare summary information
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting packages (monthly financial statements, analysis of monthly results and performance calculations)
- Work closely with other team members, Controller & CFO in coordinating with investor relations, internal legal counsel and the external administration to facilitate accurate investor allocations
- Assist in monthly close of feeder funds (includes calculation and analysis of detailed investor income allocations, expense accruals and fees)
- Provide internal/external reporting and analysis
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Big 4 accounting experience is preferred
- CPA or CPA candidate is required
- Must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Must possess strong analytical and communication skills
- Must be extremely comfortable interacting with high level executives as well as other team members
Our client is highly respected within their industry and recognized for their great work environment and entrepreneurial mindset! They love to hire passionate and driven individuals that want to make a difference in his/her work. Our client is a business casual environment and cater breakfast and lunches each day.
|Job Category||Staff Accountant|