Staff Accountant (438)
Maxsys Financial Solutions is excited to announce a full-time Staff Accountant opportunity with a privately held venture capital company in Dallas. Our client offers a family oriented atmosphere and participates in occasional team outings to sporting events, concerts and plays. This is a perfect opportunity if you are looking to grow within the accounting practices space and handle full-cycle accounting!
- Accounting, Reporting, Reconciliations, General Ledger, Audit, Analysis, GAAP
- Responsible for accounting, month end close, reporting and analysis of all activity related to their investors
- Responsible for cash control functions related to investor contributions and withdrawals (reconcile bank accounts and prepare summary information
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting packages (monthly financial statements, analysis of monthly results and performance calculations)
- Work closely with other team members, Controller & CFO in coordinating with investor relations, internal legal counsel and the external administration to facilitate accurate investor allocations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 2+ years’ accounting experience
- Must possess strong analytical and communication skills
- Must be extremely comfortable interacting with high level executives as well as other team members
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Victor@maxsysfinancial.com. Maxsys Financial Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
|Job Category||Staff Accountant|