Tax Accountant (459)
Maxsys Financial has partnered with a dynamic company in Grapevine, TX for a direct hire Tax Accountant role. This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading company that has an energetic and elite group of tax professionals. Our client offers amazing benefits and an opportunity for long term career development, with a world-class compensation package.
- Prepare tax schedules/forms supporting federal/state returns
- Ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations in regard to tax functions
- Sales and use tax compliance for multiple jursidictions
- Preparation/filing for abandoned/unclaimed property reports
- Research and analysis of tax issues in various states
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of professional experience in a tax-related role (compliance experience highly preferred)
- Knowledge of all current federal/state tax laws
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Victor@maxsysfinancial.com.
Maxsys Financial Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
|Job Category||Tax Accountant|