Tax Consultant (426)
Maxsys Financial Solutions is currently seeking several Senior Tax Consultants for permanent opportunities in Plano (W2) with a global/enterprise leader in their industry. These Tax positions will be supporting several divisions and responsible for providing one’s expertise with Tax audits, Compliance, Tax Provision and Corp Tax software. You will participate in all aspects of income, sales, use and property tax administration, audits, planning and ASC 740. Communication and personality are just as important as one’s technical skills for this client! They have an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and looking for Tax Consultants that share that same mind-set. There is 50% travel required in these positions for the following year.
They offer a competitive salary, excellent healthcare benefits, gym membership and a 401k with match.
Top Skill Requirements:
- Tax audit, Property tax administration, Compliance, ASC 740, SOX, CPA Certification, Big 4, Accounting principles, Manufacturing space
- Support the Corporate Tax Department’s objectives (compliant with all income, sales, use and property tax administration, audits, planning and ASC 740)
- Provide timely and accurate computations of ASC 740 (includes Tax Provision, Current and Deferred Income Taxes Payable, Effective Tax Rates and State Net Operating Loss)
- Participate in various tax planning projects (include Foreign Tax Credits and Cost Segregation Studies)
- Responsible for filing Federal consolidated income tax return, state and local combined and separate income/franchise tax returns, sales, use and property tax returns and related tax payments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a hands-on Tax consulting role
- Prior experience in Fortune 100 Corporate Tax Department of end to end Tax Operations/Administration
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Possess a strategic outlook on cost savings and tax minimization
- Both public & private accounting experience is preferred
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Victor@maxsysfinancial.com. Maxsys Financial Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
|Job Category||Tax Consultant|